Pollyanna (alicenwndrln) wrote,
Pollyanna
alicenwndrln

Pictures from GLAAD Awards!

This is me & erinbir with Jennifer Coolidge, who played Stifler's Mom in "American Pie" & the nail girl in "Legally Blonde." She's a hoot...and very tall!



This is us with Jennifer Beals, the star of "Flashdance." She's gorgeous, & actually VERY tall....she just shrunk down for this pic with us so she wouldn't feel like a giant.



This is us with Eric McCormack, the star of "Will & Grace." Erin just HAD to get a pic with him. He was very nice.




Me & Erin...aren't we sassy? We must have been, cause the gay men LOVED us!



Here's a bad shot of Christina Aguilera singing onstage...she sang "Beautiful" a cappella, & it was gorgeous. My camera doesn't get good zoom shots.



Erin & I with Trev, the guy who was gay-bashed in West Hollywood. He was given a 90% chance of dying, 10% chance of living but being a vegetable. He's doing well now, & is positively adorable.



I LOVE Wolfgang Puck's "shark" bread. Oh, & that IBM landyard is our VIP pass, not a tacky necklace.



Erin & I were REALLY unimpressed with Wolfgang's appetizer. Bleh!



This is me with Sean O'Bryan, who was in "Princess Diaries" among many things, & his lovely wife, Samantha.



Here I am licking the spun sugar on top of the delicious dessert! Yummy!!!!!
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 15 comments