"Alicenwndrln." Well, this is a pretty obvious answer. I played Alice in Wonderland at Disneyland, & in NUMEROUS theatrical productions. I LOOK like Alice in Wonderland...I mean, come on.
2. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) how well does your livejournal represent who you actually are? I would say either an 8 or 9. I mean, I am VERY honest in my journal, but sometimes I hold my tongue because people I might want to talk about are reading my journal. That's a tough one to get around. You want to have full disclosure, but you might hurt someone's feelings. *ack*
3. How much about your life do you post to lj?
I think we all know I am pretty open & post most everything. I really don't have too many secrets. I post more the more time I have, obviously. But I definitely post things that make an impression on me, good or bad.
4. Is there anything you refuse to post about?
Well, I do have SOME secrets. Anything that would damage what I feel is my future in Hollywood, I don't post. It's not wise to be TOO trusting on the net. Also, I accept some people to my friends list whom I don't know that well yet. Gotta be careful.
5. On a scale of 1-10, how interesting do you think your own journal is to others? Gosh, that's a hard one. Sometimes I think I am the most boring person on the planet (& know I post really long entries sometimes), but other times, I *think* that I *might* seem kinda interesting to other people. So who knows? What do you think?
6. From who/how did you find out about lj?
Ex friends of mine turned me on to it...people from a group called the Anti-Everything! I sure do thank them for it!
7. Has anyone ever joined lj because of you?
Yes, a few people....my friends erinbir & sexykitty1 (who never post anymore), & my friend Amy will get one when she moves to San Fran. My sister joined, too.
8. What portion of your posts are friends only?
Ummmm....I'd say maybe 2-3 out of 10 are friends only...maybe more these days. I have some ex-friends around these parts whom I, sadly, can't trust. I try to keep entries public as much as possible, because I like to make new friends, & it's impossible to do that when your journal is friends only all the time.
9. What is your favorite interest on lj?
Not sure I really understand the question. What is my main interest in LJ? Well, I love getting things out, but also love to make & keep in touch with good friends. I have made some fabulous friends through LJ, whom I cherish.
10. Has anything on lj ever caused you to establish, rethink, or even change your belief or position on something?
Not really. I am remarkably stubborn, & once I have an opinion, it's very rare that I change it. I put thought into the things I feel, so I don't come about an opinion lightly. It HAS caused me to realize even further that there are some nasty, bitter people in the world.
11. How often do you respond/comment on other people's journals?
Not as much as I should, honestly. I do my best to keep up, but I have so many friends on here...and no, that's not a complaint. But also, I NEVER comment JUST to comment. I can't stand it when people feel they HAVE to comment, so they will just say anything. I comment if I am moved to do so, period. So just because I don't comment, doesn't mean I didn't read the entry. However, I have stated many times that I am pretty busy, so I cannot always keep up....so I hope people don't get offended if I DO miss an entry.
12. do you prefer to write in your journal, read other journals?
Well, both really, but if I had to choose...I prefer to write in my own, since that IS what I am here for, & very much enjoy reading & responding to the comments people make in my journal. EVERY comment is appreciated, even if I don't respond to it.
13. Have you ever had something mean said to you or been stalked, harassed, or got into an argument/flame war on lj (or did it to someone else)?
I am sadden to say yes to this question. I am a person who honestly tries to get along with everyone. I really do. I always prefer positivity to negativity. I never TRY to cause drama. There have been some really nasty things said to me & about me...mainly by the same nasty, bitter person. And I have gotten into some arguments, but that is bound to happen when opinions are expressed. I try to avoid animosity, but it just happens.
14. Have you ever banned someone from your journal?
No. Now I just use that wonderful screening feature. If someone who is not on my friends list says something nasty, I can just ignore it & the comment will never appear. I sincerely hope I never have to ban someone. How sad would that be?
15. Who are your favorite lj friend(s) and why?
Right, like anyone is dumb enough to answer this one, unless they have like 10 friends & can list them ALL. I do have those whose journals I follow religiously, & those who I don't read as much. I obviously feel closer to those I have met in person, but there are many I cherish whom I have never met in person. There is one who gets my motor running big-time, & one who cracks my chit up (ok, that's robont, as if you don't agree), & one who is especially good to me (chappell) & one who is ALWAYS there with comforting words (simplyred). But every friend means something to me, or I wouldn't have them on my list. Duh.
16. how many of your LJ friends have you actually met?
Oh, my Lordie, I'm gonna have to go count. Be back in a minute. *runs off to count* Ok, I'm back. 52. If I counted correctly. Some of those are people I see occasionally & have spent some time with, some of those are people whom I met, sadly, only briefly, like at the LA LJ Bash. There are many more whom I'd LIKE to meet, & HOPE to meet someday, & some whom I know I will meet soon (such as aubreystar & hopefully lapintada & incarnation). There are others who have fallen off my friends list whom I have also met in person. If I make a friend online, & we get fairly close, my HOPE is always that I will meet them in person someday.
17. Of all of the people on lj you know of, who is the most like you?
Gosh, I hope there is no one like me! I feel for them if they ARE like me! That said, I am sure this will be an insult to these people, but my friend erinbir & I have a lot in common, & believe it or not, mistertibbs & I have a lot in common...although he will probably deny that. chappell & robont have similar senses of humor...but then I can say that about most of my twisted friends on LJ.
18. Why are you most likely to add someone to your friends list?
Because we have something or someone in common or because I met them and liked them or read their journal or responses on other people's journals & liked what they had to say. I add pretty easily...LJ slut, that's me.
19. Do you automatically add friends to your journal if they add you first?
No. Not automatically. Usually, maybe...but not automatically. When I see someone new on my "friends of" list, I check out their user info page & see if it goes along with my way of life or is in stark contrast (if they talk about loving drugs & booze, we probably don't have a lot in common), & then I will check out a few posts...and see who else they are connected to from my friends list. Sometimes I feel like, "if so-and-so likes him, he must be ok," & I will add him. But I will remove people if I don't end up liking them.
20. What is the most likely reason you wouldn't add someone to your friends list?
See above. If I see that they have interests WAY different than mine, or read them say something I don't like, etc....I won't add them. Or, if a bunch of other LJers say the person is a creep, etc...like after the bash.
21. Is your "significant other" on lj?
HA! WHAT significant other? There is someone who's really special to me, but we aren't a couple. I also dated a guy who had a LJ at the same time (now he only lurks). And if/when I find a SO, I will probably encourage him to get a LJ, although I'd probably have to filter him out of stuff, like when I bitch about him. Heh.
22. Have you ever wanted to meet someone on lj?
Hoooo-boy! Yessssssirrrrreeee! There was one I wanted to meet like MAD, & I met him & was not disappointed. There have been many people I have wanted to meet, & did, & still more I would love to meet & haven't had the good fortune yet. But that's my goal. I hope to meet a butt-load more LJ users at NEXT year's LA LJ Bash (2003?), & be a LOT more involved in the wild activities than I was this year. Man....I totally missed out. *pout*