Yeah...that's gonna get me to join. As much as I try to respect all religions, I certainly don't like Jehovah's Witnesses (not the people, the religion & their beliefs).
1) BANGING on my door
2) BANGING on my door on a SUNDAY
3) BANGING on my door at 10:30AM....ANY intelligent person knows that people work nightshifts. There should be no phone calls & no door banging til well after noon on ANY given day.
4) ASSUMING that everyone in my neighborhood speaks Spanish
5) Showing up at a door trying to convince someone to join your religion by only speaking Spanish. If you want to reach everyone, you send people out in groups who are multi-lingual
6) Showing up at my door at all. I don't believe in the door to door religion sales crap (mostly Jehovah's Witnesses & Mormons). If your religion is THAT great, it would speak for itself. People would FLOCK to your church, because of the shining example you set. A good religion does not need people advertising it. Get the hell off my doorstep.
Oooooooo....NOT happy. This event is kicking my ass, & I NEED my sleep. Once I get up & move around, I can't get back to sleep. I thought it might be my neighbor or my landlord. *grumble*